Choose Your Clinician
Every audiologist and clinician is unique. Their characteristics and expertise vary widely. One clinician may be able to help you better than another and this is why we allow you to choose your clinician.
Pick your hearing care expert from the list below. Clicking the link will take you directly through to their calender so you can see their availability.
- Highly commended for UK audiologist of the year 2017 & 2018
- Founder of Adjust Hearing
- Founder of hearing technology review website www.hearablesonline.co.uk
- Co-Founder of certified gold standard tinnitus support group Tinnitus Rooms
- Audiology degree – BSc Hons – Swansea University -2005-2009
- Tinnitus and Rehabilitation Module – Certificate and 20 masters credits – Aston University – 2012.
- Breaking the news – qualification on effective communciation – 2011
- Student mentor training – Southampton university – 2010
- Member of Association of Teachers of Lipreading to Adults (ATLA)
- Lipreading and managing hearing loss tutor with a wide range of experience in many different settings
- Profoundly deaf with tinnitus and relies on lip reading to communicate
- Lipreading teacher training certificate
- City and Guilds level 3 award in education and training
- British Sign Language (BSL) level 2 qualification.
Dr Jo Douglas
- Clinical Lead and Director of Collective Psychology
- Psychology BSc
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)