HEARING AID COMPATIBILITY GUIDE
Are your hearing aids compatible for teleaudiology services?
For us to adjust your hearing aids remotely there are some key criteria that you must meet.
Essential Requirements for remote hearing aid fine tuning
- You are an individual over the age of 16 years or an individual below the age of 16 years accompanied by a legal guardian
- You have an active email address
- You have access to an apple or google play store account
- You have an iPhone 5s or newer or Android smartphone with an operating system of 6.0 or later
- You have access to wifi or 4G for audio/video conferencing
- You have a bluetooth enabled hearing aid
Desired requirements for remote hearing aid fine tuning
- Willing or interested in sending feedback about your listening experience
- Ability to install and use smartphone applications
- Internet connection above 15mb/s
List of compatible hearing aids
Phonak Audeo Marvel 30/50/70/90
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recent updates from hearing aid manufacturers means that third party providers can no longer connect remotely with hearing aids without first creating a physical connection with the devices.
We can still achieve a remote fine tuning but it is slightly more complex. Please contact us for details.